Convergence in fiscal pressure across EU countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Vicente Esteve & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2000. "Convergence in fiscal pressure across EU countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 117-123.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vogelsang, Timothy J & Perron, Pierre, 1998.
"Additional Tests for a Unit Root Allowing for a Break in the Trend Function at an Unknown Time,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1073-1100, November.
- Vogelsang, T.J. & Perron, P., 1994. "Additional Tests for a Unit Root Allowing for a Break in the Trend Function at an Unknown Time," Cahiers de recherche 9422, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Vogelsang, T.J. & Perron, P., 1994. "Additional Tests for a Unit Root Allowing for a Break in the Trend Function at an Unknown Time," Cahiers de recherche 9422, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina-Georgiana Solomon & Sorinel Capusneanu, 2015. "Analysis of Budgetary and Fiscal Convergence Scenarios for Romania and Bulgaria in the Period 2007-2016," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 93-99, April.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Cooray, Arusha, 2014. "Tax revenues convergence across ASEAN, Pacific and Oceania countries: Evidence from club convergence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 11-21.
- Wang, David Han-Min, 2007. "Convergence tests on tax burden and economic growth among China, Taiwan and the OECD countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 380(C), pages 278-286.
- HURDUZEU Gheorghe & LAZAR Isadora, 2014. "Euro Area Fiscal Structures. A Multivariate Analysis," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 136-142, July.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2014:v:6:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioana-Laura Tibulca, 2014. "Fiscal Convergence in the European Union in the Context of the Global Financial Crisis," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 152-158, April.
- Gheorghe Hurduzeu & Maria-Isadora Lazar, 2014. "Fiscal Revenues in the European Union. A Comparative Analysis," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(54), pages 61-72, December.
- Francisco J. Delgado Rivero (*), "undated". "Are The Tax Mix And The Fiscal Pressure Converging In The European Union?," Working Papers 11-06 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Maria-Isadora Lazar, 2014. "Romania’S Fiscal Structure In View Of Euro Adoption. A Multidimensional Analysis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(1), pages 97-109, March.
- Kwami Adanu & Lili Sun, 2002. "On the Relationship Between the Tax Burden and Income Convergence: Some Further Results," Econometrics Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:9710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.