Externalities and industrial growth: Spain 1978-1992
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice J. G. Bun & Abderrahman El Makhloufi, 2007.
"Dynamic Externalities, Local Industrial Structure and Economic Development: Panel Data Evidence for Morocco,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 823-837.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Abdel El Makhloufi, 2002. "Dynamic externalities, local industrial structure and economic development: panel data evidence for Morocco," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D5-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Daniel J. Graham & Patricia C. Melo, 2009.
"Agglomeration Economies and Labour Productivity: Evidence from Longitudinal Worker Data for GBs Travel-to-Work Areas,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0031, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Graham, Daniel J. & Melo, Patricia C., 2009. "Agglomeration economies and labour productivity: evidence from longitudinal worker data for GB's travel-to-work areas," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33268, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cesar Ducruet & Hans Koster & Daniel Van der Beek, 2010. "Commodity Variety and Seaport Performance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1221-1240.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2009. "Who's right, Marshall or Jacobs? The localization versus urbanization debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-337, March.
- DRIDI, Manel, 2015. "Dynamic Externalities and Regional Development: The case of Tunisia," MPRA Paper 66988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Goicolea & José A. Herce & Juan J. De Lucio, "undated". "Regional integration and growth: The Spanish case," Working Papers 98-14, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:9614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.