The Role of ICT in the Spanish Productivity Slowdown
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mas, Matilde & Quesada, Javier, 2006. "The Role of ICT on the Spanish Productivity Slowdown," MPRA Paper 15828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000.
"Raising the Speed Limit: U.S. Economic Growth in the Information Age,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(1), pages 125-236.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2000. "Raising the Speed Limit: US Economic Growth in the Information Age," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2005. "Does information and communication technology drive EU-US productivity growth differentials?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(4), pages 693-716, October.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1986. "Measuring the Spillovers from Technical Advance: Mainframe Computers inFinancial Services," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 742-755, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel A. Hidalgo Pérez & Jesús Rodríguez López & José Mª O.Kean Alonso, 2008.
"Labor demand and information technologies: evidence for Spain, 1980-2005,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2008/13, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Manuel A. Hidalgo Pérez & Jesús Rodríguez López & José María O´Kean Alonso, 2008. "Labor Demand and Information Technologies: Evidence for Spain, 1980-2005," Working Papers 08.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Escudero, Verónica & López Mourelo, Elva, 2012. "Improving Competitiveness and Fostering Productivity in Spain/Mejorar la competitividad y fomentar la productividad en España," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 105-136, Abril.
- Martínez, Diego & Rodríguez, Jesús & Torres, José L., 2008.
"The productivity paradox and the new economy: The Spanish case,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1569-1586, December.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2007. "The Productivity Paradox and the New Economy: The Spanish Case," Working Papers 07.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Mas, Matilde & Quesada, Javier, 2005.
"Déficit tecnológico y crecimiento económico en España
[Technological deficit and economic growth in Spain]," MPRA Paper 15836, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Mas, Matilde & Quesada, Javier & Robledo, Juan Carlos, 2007.
"Las nuevas tecnologías y la competitividad industrial
[New technologies and industrial competiveness]," MPRA Paper 15826, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Diego Martínez López & Jesús Rodríguez López, 2006. "The role of new technologies in the economic growth of Andalucia," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/19, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Montes-Solla, Paulino & Faiña Medín, J. Andres & Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus, 2015.
"Regional development in Spain 1989-2010: capital widening and productivity stagnation,"
72921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulino Montes-Solla & Andres Faina & Jesus Lopez-Rodriguez, 2016. "Regional development in Spain 1989-2010: Capital widening and productivity stagnation," ERSA conference papers ersa16p983, European Regional Science Association.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López, 2006. "New technologies and economic growth: a regional approach. The case of Andalucia," Working Papers 06.27, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Diego Martínez & Jesús Rodríguez, 2009. "New technologies and regional growth: the case of Andalucía," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 963-987, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth accounting; productivity; information and communication technologies;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fbb:wpaper:201035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.