Improving Competitiveness and Fostering Productivity in Spain/Mejorar la competitividad y fomentar la productividad en España
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martínez Argüelles, S.R. & Rubiera Morollón, F., 2000. "Algunas reflexiones acerca de la productividad de los servicios en la economía española," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 16, pages 133-155, Diciembre.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Mary O’Mahony & Bart van Ark, 2007. "EU KLEMS Growth and Productivity Accounts: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 71-85, Spring.
- Quesada Ibáñez Javier & Mas Ivars Matilde, 2006.
"The Role of ICT in the Spanish Productivity Slowdown,"
201035, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Mas, Matilde & Quesada, Javier, 2006. "The Role of ICT on the Spanish Productivity Slowdown," MPRA Paper 15828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2003. "Economic Growth of Japan and the United States in the Information Age," Discussion papers 03015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Javier Andrés Domingo & José Emilio Boscá & Rafael Domenech Vilariño & Javier Ferri, 2009.
"Job Creation in Spain: Productivity Growth, Labour Market Reforms or both?,"
0903, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Jose Emilio Bosca & Javier Ferri & Javier Andres & Rafael Domenech, 2010. "Job creation in Spain: Productivity, growth, labour market reforms or both," Working Papers 1013, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Juergen Donges & James Riedel, 1977. "The expansion of manufactured exports in developing countries: An empirical assessment of s upply and demand issues," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 113(1), pages 58-87, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitividad; productividad laboral; determinación salarial. ; Competitiveness; Labour Productivity; Wage Determination.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:30_1_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.