Operational Risk - Scenario Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Radovan Chalupka & Petr Teply, 2008. "Operational Risk Management and Implications for Bank’s Economic Capital – a Case Study," Working Papers IES 2008/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Häger, David & Andersen, Lasse B., 2010. "A knowledge based approach to loss severity assessment in financial institutions using Bayesian networks and loss determinants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1635-1644, December.
- Lu Wei & Jianping Li & Xiaoqian Zhu, 2018. "Operational Loss Data Collection: A Literature Review," Annals of Data Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 313-337, September.
- Tomáš Klinger & Petr Teplý, 2014. "Systemic Risk of the Global Banking System - An Agent-Based Network Model Approach," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2014(1), pages 24-41.
- Daniel Stavárek & Iveta Řepková, 2012. "Efficiency in the Czech banking industry: A non-parametric approach," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 357-366.
- Milan Rippel & Lucie Suchánková & Petr Teplý, 2012. "Pojištění jako nástroj řízení operačního rizika - případová studie [The Role of Insurance in Operational Risk Mitigation - A Case Study]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2012(4), pages 523-535.
- Barbora Šútorová & Petr Teplý, 2014. "The Level of Capital and the Value of EU Banks under Basel III," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2014(2), pages 143-161.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Petr Teply & Libena Cernohorska & Jan Cernohorsky, 2010. "Key Economic Policy Lessons From The 2008 Financial Crisis," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 10(2), pages 123-134, May.
More about this item
Keywordsoperational risk; scenario analysis; economic capital; loss distribution approach; extreme value theory;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2008-09-13 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ORE-2008-09-13 (Operations Research)
- NEP-RMG-2008-09-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2008_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.