Report NEP-CFN-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty & Boyan Liu, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Uncertainty on Firms' Changes in Financial Leverage," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 688, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Akinobu Shuto & Tomomi Takada, 2008. "Managerial Ownership and Accounting Conservatism: Empirical Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series 227, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nicolas Pellerin, 2008. "L'effet des activités hors bilan sur la rentabilité et la volatilité des revenus des banques canadiennes," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032008, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Clara Severinson, 2008. "Accounting for Defined Benefit Plans: An International Comparison of Exchange-Listed Companies," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 23, OECD Publishing.
- Milan Rippel & Petr Teply, 2008. "Operational Risk - Scenario Analysis," Working Papers IES 2008/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.