Report NEP-ORE-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Geweke & Gianni Amisano, 2008. "Optimal Prediction Pools," Working Paper Series 22-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney W. Strachan, 2008. "Bayesian Inference in the Time Varying Cointegration Model," Working Paper Series 23-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Christophe Planas & Alessandro Rossi & Gabriele Fiorentini, 2008. "The marginal likelihood of Structural Time Series Models, with application to the euroareaa nd US NAIRU," Working Paper Series 21-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Vítor Castro, 2008. "Are Central Banks following a linear or nonlinear (augmented) Taylor rule?," NIPE Working Papers 19/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Eduardo José Araújo Lima & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2008. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Relationship between the Random Walk Hypothesis and Official Interventions," Working Papers Series 173, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Milan Rippel & Petr Teply, 2008. "Operational Risk - Scenario Analysis," Working Papers IES 2008/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.