Report NEP-ORE-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:22-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:23-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:21-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vítor Castro, 2008. "Are Central Banks following a linear or nonlinear (augmented) Taylor rule?," NIPE Working Papers 19/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Eduardo José Araújo Lima & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2008. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Relationship between the Random Walk Hypothesis and Official Interventions," Working Papers Series 173, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Milan Rippel & Petr Teply, 2008. "Operational Risk - Scenario Analysis," Working Papers IES 2008/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.