What Causes Currency Crises: Sunspots, Contagion or Fundamentals?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul De Grauwe & Isabel Vansteenkiste, 2007.
"Exchange rates and fundamentals: a non-linear relationship?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 37-54.
- Paul De Grauwe & Isabel Vansteenkiste, 2001. "Exchange Rates and fundamentals - a Non-Linear Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 577, CESifo Group Munich.
- P. de Grauwe & I. Vansteenkiste, 2003. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals a Non-Linear Relationship?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 78, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Adil NAAMANE, 2012. "Peut-on prÃ©venir les crises financiÃ¨res ?," Working Papers 2011-2012_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised May 2012.
- Loaiza-Maya, Rubén Albeiro & Gómez-González, José Eduardo & Melo-Velandia, Luis Fernando, 2015.
"Exchange rate contagion in Latin America,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 355-367.
- Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya & José Eduardo Gómez-González & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2014. "Exchange Rates Contagion in Latin America," Borradores de Economia 842, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya & José Eduardo Gómez-González & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2014. "Exchange Rates Contagion in Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012105, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Marcello Pericoli & Massimo Sbracia, 2003. "A Primer on Financial Contagion," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 571-608, September.
- Ivo Krznar, 2004. "Currency Crisis: Theory and Practice with Application to Croatia," Working Papers 12, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2003. "On currency crises and contagion," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 109-129.
- Bussiere, Matthieu & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006.
"Towards a new early warning system of financial crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 953-973, October.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "Towards a new early warning system of financial crises," Working Paper Series 0145, European Central Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Matthieu Bussiere, 2003. "Towards A New Early Warning System of Financial Crises," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 81, Royal Economic Society.
- Abdul d Abiad, 2003. "Early Warning Systems; A Survey and a Regime-Switching Approach," IMF Working Papers 03/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Jianping Shi & Yu Gao, 2010. "A study on KLR financial crisis early-warning model," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(2), pages 254-275, June.
- Jianping Shi & Yu Gao, 2010. "A Study on KLR Financial Crisis Early-Warning Model," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 5(2), pages 254-275, June.
- Baur, Dirk G. & Fry, Renée A., 2009. "Multivariate contagion and interdependence," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 353-366, September.
- Masazumi Hattori, 2001. "A Survey on Recent Theories and Empirical Analyses Regarding Currency Crises -- The Role of Liquidity Provision as a Policy Measure in Currency Crisis Management --," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series International Department,, Bank of Japan.
- Dirk Baur & Renee Fry, 2006. "Endogenous Contagion - A Panel Data Analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2006-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsCURRENCIES ; PROJECTIONS ; MONETARY CRISIS;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco99/39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.