A Model of Multi-Dimensional Human Capital Investment: Specific vs. general investments under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Findlay, Ronald & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 1983. "International Trade and Human Capital: A Simple General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 957-978, December.
- Falvey, Rod & Greenaway, David & Silva, Joana, 2010.
"Trade liberalisation and human capital adjustment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 230-239, July.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, "undated". "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 10/08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, "undated". "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 07/34, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel, 2010.
"Matching and Inequality in the World Economy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(4), pages 747-786, August.
- Jonathan Vogel & Arnaud Costinot, 2008. "Matching and Inequality in the World Economy," 2008 Meeting Papers 879, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnaud Costinot & Jonathan Vogel, 2009. "Matching and Inequality in the World Economy," NBER Working Papers 14672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, April.
- Spiros Bougheas & Raymond Riezman, 2013.
"Trade and the distribution of human capital,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 20, pages 395-407
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Franziska Ohnsorge & Daniel Trefler, 2007. "Sorting It Out: International Trade with Heterogeneous Workers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(5), pages 868-892, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-07-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-07-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-07-13 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:11056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.