Report NEP-HRM-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ICHIDA Toshihiro, 2011. "A Model of Multi-Dimensional Human Capital Investment: Specific vs. general investments under uncertainty," Discussion papers 11056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/2913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Beine & Sara Salomone, 2011. "Network Effects in International Migration: Education versus Gender," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Alan Fernihough, 2011. "Human Capital and the Quantity-Quality Trade-Off during the Demographic Transition: New Evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 201113, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hannes Koppel & Tobias Regner, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the work place - Experimental evidence on CSR from a gift-exchange game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2011. "Job Anxiety, Work-Related Psychological Illness and Workplace Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fiorillo, D; & Nappo, N;, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: Individual characteristics and social relations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karina Gose & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2011. "Fair Wages When Employers Face the Risk of Losing Money," FEMM Working Papers 110009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-025_214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Falk, Armin & Menrath, Ingo & Siegrist, Johannes & Verde, Pablo Emilio, 2011. "Cardiovascular Consequences of Unfair Pay," CEPR Discussion Papers 8463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-027_220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4807459 is not listed on IDEAS anymore