Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Regional Trade Agreements on Commodity Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wahyudi Setia Darma & Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, 2017. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects of the ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement, ASEAN-Korea Free Trade Agreement, and ASEAN-India Free Trade Agreement Implementation on the Export of Indonesia's F," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(6), pages 51-58.
- Okabe, Misa & Urata, Shujiro, 2014. "The impact of AFTA on intra-AFTA trade," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-31.
- Lilik Sugiharti & Rudi Purwono & Miguel Angel Esquivias Padilla, 2020. "Analysis of determinants of Indonesian agricultural exports," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(4), pages 2676-2695, June.
- Yose Rizal Damuri, . "East Asian Regionalism and the Multilateral Trading System ERIA," Chapters, in: Yoshifumi Fukunaga & John Riady, Pierre Sauve (ed.),The Road To Bali: ERIA Perspectives on the WTO Ministerial and Asian Integration, chapter 10, pages 111-123, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jagdambe, S., 2018. "Impact of AIFTA on Agriculture Trade Creation & Trade Diversion: Gravity Model Analysis," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276046, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:10007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.