Report NEP-INT-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Othman, Jamal & Yaghoob, Jafari, 2009. "Does ASEAN Freer Trade Benefit Malaysia?," MPRA Paper 20368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- URATA Shujiro & OKABE Misa, 2010. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Regional Trade Agreements on Commodity Trade," Discussion papers 10007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peter Debaere & Holger Görg & Horst Raff, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," Kiel Working Papers 1591, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Athukorala, Prema–Chandra & Menon, Jayant, 2010. "Global Production Sharing, Trade Patterns, and Determinants of Trade Flows in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 41, Asian Development Bank.
- Akerman, Anders & Larsson, Anna, 2010. "The Global Arms Trade Network 1950-2007," Research Papers in Economics 2010:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques, 2010. "International Specialization and the Return to Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 4683, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gábor Békés & Péter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," CeFiG Working Papers 11, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 28 Jan 2010.
- Vito Amendolagine & Gabriel Talmain, 2010. "Industrial structure, trade and regional economics : market segmentation," Working Papers 2010_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:2-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Driffield, Nigel & Girma, Sourafel & Henry, Michael & Taylor, Karl, 2010. "Wage Inequality, Linkages and FDI," IZA Discussion Papers 4722, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).