Tax reform for dirty intermediate goods: theory and an application to the taxation of freight transport
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knud Munk, "undated".
"Assessment of the Introduction of Road Pricing Using a Computable General Equilibrium Model,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2005. "Assessment of the introduction of road pricing using a Computable General Equilibrium model," Economics Working Papers 2005-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Munk Knud Jorgen, "undated". "Assessment of the Introduction of Road Pricing Using a Computable General Equilibrium model," EcoMod2002 330800051, EcoMod.
- De Borger, B. & Proost, S. & Van Dender, K., 2005.
"Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(8), pages 2013-2040, November.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef & VAN DENDER, K., "undated". "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," Working Papers 2004003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef & VAN DENDER, Kurt, 2004. "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," CORE Discussion Papers 2004018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost & Kurt Van Dender, 2003. "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0309, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2008. "How should heavy-duty trucks be taxed?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 651-668, March.
- Ahlberg, Joakim, 2006. "Optimal Taxation of Intermediate Goods in the Presence of Externalities: A Survey Towards the Transport Sector," Working Papers 2006:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Edward Calthrop, 2003. "On green production taxes," Economics Series Working Papers 158, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2004.
"Towards better transport pricing and taxation in Belgium,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 23-43.
- Stef Proost & Inge Mayeres, 2005. "Towards better transport pricing and taxation in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0504, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
More about this item
Keywordsexternalities; transport; taxes; freight; tax reform;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.