Robust Standard Errors for Robust Estimators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Finger, 2010. "Revisiting the Evaluation of Robust Regression Techniques for Crop Yield Data Detrending," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 205-211.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2013. "Impact of national financial regulation on macroeconomic and fiscal performance after the 2007 financial shock: Econometric analyses based on cross-country data," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hagen, Tobias, 2013. "Impact of national financial regulation on macroeconomic and fiscal performance after the 2007 financial stock: Econometric analyses based on cross-country data," Working Paper Series: Business and Law 02, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Andreas Alfons & Wolfgang Baaske & Peter Filzmoser & Wolfgang Mader & Roland Wieser, 2011. "Robust variable selection with application to quality of life research," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Matías Salibián-Barrera & Stefan Aelst & Gert Willems, 2008. "Fast and robust bootstrap," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 17(1), pages 41-71, February.
- Catherine Dehon & Marjorie Gassner & Vincenzo Verardi, 2011. "Extending the Hausman Test to Check for the presence of Outliers," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marek Omelka & Matías Salibián-Barrera, 2010. "Uniform asymptotics for S- and MM-regression estimators," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(5), pages 897-927, October.
- Rodolphe Desbordes & Vincenzo Verardi, 2011. "The Positive Causal Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Productivity: A Not So Typical Relationship," Working Papers 1106, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsrobust regression; robust standard errors; autocorrelation; heteroskedasticity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces0316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .