The WTO Agreement on Rules of Origin: Implications for South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2003.
"Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 755-769, May.
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2002. "Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin," International Trade 0203003, EconWPA.
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2002. "Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 27, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Corden, W. M., 1971. "The substitution problem in the theory of effective protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Trade Organisation; Protectionism; Rules of Origin; Harmonisation Work Programme; Nationality of Products; Wholly Obtained Goods; Substantial Transformation; Trade in Textile Articles;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .