On Backwardness and Fair Access to Higher Education in India: Some Results from NSS 55th Round Surveys 1999-2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. Sundaram, 2006. "On Backwardness And Fair Access To Higher Education In India: Some Results From Nss 55th Round Surveys 1999-2000," Working papers 151, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & E. Somanathan, 2008. "Discrimination in an elite labour market? Job placements at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ashish Singh, 2011. "Farm income inequality and the role of caste: new evidence from India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2847-2862.
- Basant, Rakesh & Sen, Gitanjali, 2009.
"Who Participates in Higher Education in India? Rethinking the Role of Affirmative Action,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2009-11-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rakesh Basant & Gitanjali Sen, 2010. "Who Participates in Higher Education in India? Rethinking the Role of Affirmative Action," Working Papers id:2672, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0053-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reddy, A Amarender, 2013. "Rural transformation since 1970s in Dokur Village of Andhra Pradesh, India," MPRA Paper 30784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2013.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010. "Does returns to farming depend on Caste? New evidence from India," MPRA Paper 26526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vani K. Borooah, 2017.
"Measuring Inequality of Access to Higher Education in India,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(2), pages 241-263, June.
- Borooah, Vani, 2016. "Measuring Inequality of Access to Higher Education in India," MPRA Paper 75683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward Castes; economic; Scheduled Tribes; Rural India;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.