Tax-benefit systems, income distribution and work incentives in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- H. Xavier Jara & Alberto Tumino, 2013. "Tax-benefit systems, income distribution and work incentives in the European Union," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 27-62.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avram, Silvia & Figari, Francesco & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Navicke, Jekaterina & Matsaganis, Manos & Militaru, Eva & Paulus, Alari & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "The distributional effects of fiscal consolidation in nine EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Giuseppe Carone & Herwig Immervoll & Dominique Paturot & Aino Salomäki, 2004. "Indicators of Unemployment and Low-Wage Traps: Marginal Effective Tax Rates on Employment Incomes," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian & Peichl, Andreas, 2011.
"Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2011. "Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US," Working Papers 201114, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian & Peichl, Andreas, 2011. "Labor supply elasticities in Europe and the US," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015.
"Can pro-growth policies lift all boats?: An analysis based on household disposable income,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2015(1), pages 227-268.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015. "Can Pro-growth Policies Lift all Boats?: An Analysis Based on Household Disposable Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1180, OECD Publishing.
- Michal Myck & Anna Kurowska & Michal Kundera, 2013.
"Financial support for families with children and its trade-offs: balancing redistribution and parental work incentives,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 59-83, December.
- Myck, Michal & Kurowska, Anna & Kundera, Micha?, 2013. "Financial Support for Families with Children and its Trade-offs: Balancing Redistribution and Parental Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 7506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Luca Tiberti & Marko Vladisavljevic & Jelena Zarkovic Rakic & Aleksandra Anic & Gorana Krstic & Sasa Randelovic, 2017. "Reduction of child poverty in Serbia: Improved cash-transfers or higher work incentives for parents?," Working Papers PMMA 2017-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Salvador Barrios & Serena Fatica & Diego Martinez & Gilles Mourre, 2015.
"The fiscal effects of work-related tax expenditures in Europe,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
545, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Salvador Barrios & Serena Fatica & Diego Martínez-López & Gilles Mourre, 2015. "The fiscal effects of work-related tax expenditures in Europe," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1504, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:2:p:144-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Jungsuk & Park, Donghyun, 2014. "Fiscal Policy and Inclusive Growth in Advanced Countries: Their Experience and Implications for Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 422, Asian Development Bank.
- Silvia Avram & Horacio Levy & Holly Sutherland, 2014. "Income redistribution in the European Union," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Navicke, Jekaterina & Lazutka, Romas, 2015. "Work incentives at the bottom of the income distribution and for model families in Lithuania," EUROMOD Working Papers EM14/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ugo Colombino, 2015. "The Istat Microsimulation Models," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 17(2), pages 5-15.
More about this item
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-04-27 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2013-04-27 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-04-27 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em7-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .