Report NEP-ACC-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fülbier, Rolf Uwe & Klein, Malte, 2013. "Financial accounting and reporting in Germany: A case study on German accounting tradition and experiences with the IFRS adoption," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2013-01, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Tax attractiveness and the location of German-controlled subsidiaries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 142, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Jara Tamayo, Holguer Xavier & Tumino, Alberto, 2013. "Tax-benefit systems, income distribution and work incentives in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Fiona McAlister & Debasis Bandyopadhyay & Robert Barro & Jeremy Couchman & Norman Gemmell & Gordon Liao, 2012. "Average Marginal Income Tax Rates for New Zealand, 1907-2009," Treasury Working Paper Series 12/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- YAMAGAMI, Hiroaki, 2013. "Environmental tax reform and induced technological change," MPRA Paper 46516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Liu & Allen Huang, 2013. "The impact of the Goods and Services Tax on mortgage costs of Australian credit unions," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201301, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Sutherland, Holly & Figari, Francesco, 2013. "EUROMOD: The European Union Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.