Accurate income measurement for the assessment of public policies: final report
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Figari & Maria Iacovou & Alexandra Skew & Holly Sutherland, 2012.
"Approximations to the Truth: Comparing Survey and Microsimulation Approaches to Measuring Income for Social Indicators,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 387-407, February.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Goñi, Edwin & Humberto López, J. & Servén, Luis, 2011.
"Fiscal Redistribution and Income Inequality in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1558-1569, September.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, J. Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2008. "Fiscal redistribution and income inequality in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4487, The World Bank.
- Brewer, Mike & O'Dea, Cormac, 2012. "ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿Measuring living standards with income and consumption: evidence from the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2012.
"The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1143-1169.
- Joachim Frick & Markus Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2012. "The impact of home production on economic inequality in Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1143-1169, December.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2009. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2009. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 159, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mike Brewer & Cormac O'Dea, 2012. "Measuring living standards with income and consumption: evidence from the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- André Decoster & Xavier Flawinne & Pieter Vanleenhove, 2014. "Generational accounts for Belgium: fiscal sustainability at a glance," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 663-686, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em7-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.