Accurate income measurement for the assessment of public policies: final report
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||26 Oct 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ|
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
- Francesco Figari & Maria Iacovou & Alexandra Skew & Holly Sutherland, 2012.
"Approximations to the Truth: Comparing Survey and Microsimulation Approaches to Measuring Income for Social Indicators,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 387-407, February.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Iacovou, Maria & Skew, Alexandra J. & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Approximations to the truth: comparing survey and microsimulation approaches to measuring income for social indicators," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Goñi, Edwin & Humberto López, J. & Servén, Luis, 2011. "Fiscal Redistribution and Income Inequality in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1558-1569, September.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, J. Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2008. "Fiscal redistribution and income inequality in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4487, The World Bank.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2012. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1143-1169.
- Joachim Frick & Markus Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2012. "The impact of home production on economic inequality in Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1143-1169, December.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2009. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 159, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2009. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brewer, Mike & O'Dea, Cormac, 2012. "ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿Measuring living standards with income and consumption: evidence from the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mike Brewer & Cormac O'Dea, 2012. "Measuring living standards with income and consumption: evidence from the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- André Decoster & Xavier Flawinne & Pieter Vanleenhove, 2014. "Generational accounts for Belgium: fiscal sustainability at a glance," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 663-686, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em7-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed