Social Security for Migrant Labour in the Greater Mekong Subregion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gloria Pasadilla & Manolo Abella, 2012. "Social Protection for Migrant Workers in ASEAN," CESifo Working Paper Series 3914, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pasadilla, Gloria, 2011. "Social security and labor migration in ASEAN," ADBI Policy Briefs 34, Asian Development Bank Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nyo, Myat Khet., 2015. "ASEAN Community 2015 managing integration for better jobs and shared prosperity in Myanmar," ILO Working Papers 994872743402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security; social protection; Greater Mekong Subregion; portability; ASEAN; labour migration;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2013-03-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2013-03-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:12213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .