Assessing Welfare Effects of the European Choice Agenda: The case of health care in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joan Costa-Font & Joan Rovira, 2005.
"Eliciting preferences for collectively financed health programmes: the 'willingness to assign' approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(14), pages 1571-1583.
- Joan Costa Font & Juan Rovira Forns, 2004. "Eliciting Preferences for Collectively Financed Health Programmes: the Willingness to Assign Approach," Working Papers in Economics 117, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:leqsxx:p0035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katjana Gattermann). General contact details of provider: http://www2.lse.ac.uk/europeanInstitute .