New Foundations of Transnational Private Regulation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Renckens, 2015. "The Basel Convention, US politics, and the emergence of non-state e-waste recycling certification," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 141-158, May.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:379-388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cafaggi Fabrizio & Janczuk Agnieszka, 2010. "Private Regulation and Legal Integration: The European Example," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-42, October.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi & Luana F. Joppert Swensson & Ronaldo Porto Macedo Junior & Tiago Andreotti e Silva & Clarissa Piterman Gross & Lucila Gabriel de Almeida & Thiago Alves Ribeiro, 2012. "Accessing the Global Value Chain in a Changing Institutional Environment: Comparing Aeronautics and Coffee," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4250, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pelkmans, Jacques & Renda, Andrea, 2014. "Does EU regulation hinder or stimulate innovation?," CEPS Papers 9822, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Reinhard Steurer, 2013. "Disentangling governance: a synoptic view of regulation by government, business and civil society," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 46(4), pages 387-410, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.