Domestic Politics and Referendums on the Constitutional Treaty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nentwich, Michael, 1996. "Opportunity Structures for Citizens' Participation: The Case of the European Union," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 0, November.
More about this item
Keywordsreferendum; legitimacy; political parties; Constitution for Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-11-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EEC-2006-11-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-POL-2006-11-18 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .