Communication Networks, Hegemony, and Communicative Action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David N King & Yue Ma, 2000. "Local Authority Provision versus Club Provision," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 18(2), pages 207-223, April.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Oliver Hill & Malcolm Dowling & Leanne Ma, 2002.
"Altruism and voluntary provision of public goods,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(31), pages 1-8.
- Leanne Ma & Katerina Sherstyuk & Malcom Dowling & Oliver Hill, 2000. "Altruism and Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 200013, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dowling, M. & Hall, O. & Ma, L. & Sherstyuk, K., 2000. "Altruism and Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 760, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
Keywordssovereignty; identity; multilevel governance; Europeanization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-06-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2004-06-07 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:conweb:p0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan WILKENS). General contact details of provider: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/fachbereich-sowi/professuren/wiener/forschung/publikationen/conwebpapers.html .