Communication Networks, Hegemony, and Communicative Action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David N King & Yue Ma, 2000. "Local Authority Provision versus Club Provision," Environment and Planning C, , pages 207-223.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Oliver Hill & Malcolm Dowling & Leanne Ma, 2002.
"Altruism and voluntary provision of public goods,"
AccessEcon, pages 1-8.
- Leanne Ma & Katerina Sherstyuk & Malcom Dowling & Oliver Hill, 2000. "Altruism and Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 200013, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dowling, M. & Hall, O. & Ma, L. & Sherstyuk, K., 2000. "Altruism and Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 760, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
Keywordssovereignty; identity; multilevel governance; Europeanization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-06-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2004-06-07 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:conweb:p0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan WILKENS). General contact details of provider: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/fachbereich-sowi/professuren/wiener/forschung/publikationen/conwebpapers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.