Empowering Communities and Countries to Conserve Biodiversity at the National and ASEAN Levels: Status, Challenges, and Ways Forward
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Percy E. Sajise & Asa Jose U. Sajise, 2006. "The Ecological and Economic Aspects of the Multifunctional Role of Agroecosystems," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 3(1&2), pages 59-67, December.
- Rully PRASSETYA & Ponciano INTAL Jr, 2015. "AEC Blueprint Implementation Performance and Challenges: Standards and Conformance," Working Papers DP-2015-42, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordsbiodiversity; agro-biodiversity; resilience; sustainability; International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture; Convention on Biological Diversity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-12-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2015-12-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-12-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .