Argentina: The Crisis that Isn't
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; Argentina crisis; Argentina debt;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- H - Public Economics
- F - International Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-01-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2008-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .