Interdisciplinarity : building bridges, and nurturing a complex ecology of ideas
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Feb 2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kortenaerkade 12, 2518 AX Den Haag|
Phone: +31 70 4260 460
Fax: +31 70 4260 799
Web page: http://www.iss.nl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raymond Apthorpe, 1999. "Development studies and policy studies: in the short run we are all dead," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 535-546.
- McCloskey,Deirdre N., 1994. "Knowledge and Persuasion in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521436038, December.
- Robert H. Frank & Thomas Gilovich & Dennis T. Regan, 1993. "Does Studying Economics Inhibit Cooperation?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 159-171, Spring.
- McCloskey,Deirdre N., 1994. "Knowledge and Persuasion in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521434751, December.
- Colander, David & Klamer, Arjo, 1987.
"The Making of an Economist,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 95-111, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:19078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.