Values, vision, proposals and networks: using ideas in leadership for human development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louise G. White, 1994. "Policy analysis as discourse," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 506-525.
- N/A, 1996. "Events," Psychology and Developing Societies, , vol. 8(2), pages 287-288, September.
- Des Gasper, 2005. "Securing Humanity: Situating 'Human Security' as Concept and Discourse," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 221-245.
- Joseph Hanlon, 2000. "How much debt must be cancelled?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 877-901.
- Amartya Sen, 2000. "A Decade of Human Development," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 17-23.
More about this item
Keywordsleadership; social values; basic needs; human development; accountability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.