The Bankruptcy Decision : Empirical Evidence from Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Timothy C G & Martel, Jocelyn, 1995.
"The Creditors' Financial Reorganization Decision: New Evidence from Canadian Data,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 112-126, April.
- Timothy C. G. Fisher & Jocelyn Martel, 1994. "The Creditors' Financial Reorganization Decision: New Evidence from Canadian Data," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-21, CIRANO.
- Fisher, T.C.G. & Martel, J., 1994. "The Creditors' Financial Reorganization Decision: New Evidence from Canadian Data," Cahiers de recherche 9417, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fisher, T.C.G. & Martel, J., 1994. "The Creditors' Financial Reorganization Decision: New Evidence from Canadian Data," Cahiers de recherche 9417, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jocelyn Martel, 1994. "Commercial Bankruptcy and Financial Reorganization in Canada," CIRANO Papers 94c-02, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Recasens, 2003. "Faut-il adopter un système pro-créanciers de défaillances? Une revue de la littérature," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 6(1), pages 119-153, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2000-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.