The Bankruptcy Decision : Empirical Evidence from Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fisher, T.C.G. & Martel, J., 1994.
"The Creditors' Financial Reorganization Decision: New Evidence from Canadian Data,"
Cahiers de recherche
9417, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fisher, Timothy C G & Martel, Jocelyn, 1995. "The Creditors' Financial Reorganization Decision: New Evidence from Canadian Data," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 112-26, April.
- Timothy C. G. Fisher & Jocelyn Martel, 1994. "The Creditors' Financial Reorganization Decision: New Evidence from Canadian Data," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-21, CIRANO.
- Fisher, T.C.G. & Martel, J., 1994. "The Creditors' Financial Reorganization Decision: New Evidence from Canadian Data," Cahiers de recherche 9417, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jocelyn Martel, 1994. "Commercial Bankruptcy and Financial Reorganization in Canada," CIRANO Papers 94c-02, CIRANO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2000-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marion Oury to update the entry or send us the correct address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.