Geographical distance of innovation collaborations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang & Pfeil, Silko & Kaps, Katharina & Sauer, Thomas, 2011. "Regional dispersion of cooperation activities as success factor of innovation oriented SME," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2011,4, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-02-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2010-02-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2010-02-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2010-02-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-02-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2010-02-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-02-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-02-13 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-02-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h201008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .