Report NEP-SBM-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athreye, Suma, 2010. "Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth: Lessons from the Indian Software Sector," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jeroen de Jong & Mark Freel, 2010. "Geographical distance of innovation collaborations," Scales Research Reports H201008, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Serena Novero, 2008. "Public Interventions Supporting Innovation in Small and Medium-Size Firms. Successes or Failures? A Probit Analysis," CERIS Working Paper 200811, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Research Networks and Inventors’ Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe," IREA Working Papers 201001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Selling the ivory tower and regional development: Technology transfer offices as mediators of university-industry linkages," Working Papers in Economics 2010-5, University of Salzburg.
- Bala Subrahmanya, M. H. & Mathirajan, M. & Krishnaswamy, K. N., 2010. "Importance of Technological Innovation for SME Growth: Evidence from India," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Frank Bickenbach & Wan-Hsin LIU, 2010. "The Role of Personal Relationships for Doing Business in the GPRD, China – Evidence from Hong Kong Electronics SMEs," Kiel Working Papers 1589, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Ownership and High-Growth Firms," Ratio Working Papers 147, The Ratio Institute, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Lueven & Ross Levine, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0746, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi & Alessandro Zeli, 2010. "Turbulence underneath the big calm? Exploring the micro-evidence behind the flat trend of manufacturing productivity in Italy," LEM Papers Series 2010/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & De Vries, Geertjan, 2010. "Venture capital and the financial crisis: an empirical study across industries and countries," MPRA Paper 20287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinish, Kathuria & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Rain, Rain, Go Away? The Investment Climate, State Business Relations and Firm Performance in India," MPRA Paper 20316, University Library of Munich, Germany.