Report NEP-CSE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Screening, Competition, and Job Design: Economic Origins of Good Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 4710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serena Novero, 2008. "Public Interventions Supporting Innovation in Small and Medium-Size Firms. Successes or Failures? A Probit Analysis," CERIS Working Paper 200811, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Jeroen de Jong & Mark Freel, 2010. "Geographical distance of innovation collaborations," Scales Research Reports H201008, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Bala Subrahmanya, M. H. & Mathirajan, M. & Krishnaswamy, K. N., 2010. "Importance of Technological Innovation for SME Growth: Evidence from India," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Athreye, Suma, 2010. "Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth: Lessons from the Indian Software Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Research Networks and Inventors’ Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe," IREA Working Papers 201001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Mario Coccia, 2009. "Predicting strategic change of public research institutions under unstable negative growth," CERIS Working Paper 200909, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Ownership and High-Growth Firms," Ratio Working Papers 147, The Ratio Institute, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank Bickenbach & Wan-Hsin LIU, 2010. "The Role of Personal Relationships for Doing Business in the GPRD, China – Evidence from Hong Kong Electronics SMEs," Kiel Working Papers 1589, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sutter, Matthias & Czermak, Simon & Feri, Francesco, 2010. "Strategic Sophistication of Individuals and Teams in Experimental Normal-Form Games," Working Papers in Economics 430, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Selling the ivory tower and regional development: Technology transfer offices as mediators of university-industry linkages," Working Papers in Economics 2010-5, University of Salzburg.
- Tetsuya Shimomura & Tadashi Matsumoto, 2010. "Policies to Enhance the Physical Urban Environment for Competitiveness: A New Partnership between Public and Private Sectors," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2010/1, OECD Publishing.