Report NEP-INO-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen de Jong & Mark Freel, 2010. "Geographical distance of innovation collaborations," Scales Research Reports H201008, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Helene LATZER, 2010. "Income inequalities and innovation by incumbents," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Selling the ivory tower and regional development: Technology transfer offices as mediators of university-industry linkages," Working Papers in Economics 2010-5, University of Salzburg.
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Research Networks and Inventors’ Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe," IREA Working Papers 201001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Bala Subrahmanya, M. H. & Mathirajan, M. & Krishnaswamy, K. N., 2010. "Importance of Technological Innovation for SME Growth: Evidence from India," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Lueven & Ross Levine, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0746, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Serena Novero, 2008. "Public Interventions Supporting Innovation in Small and Medium-Size Firms. Successes or Failures? A Probit Analysis," CERIS Working Paper 200811, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & De Vries, Geertjan, 2010. "Venture capital and the financial crisis: an empirical study across industries and countries," MPRA Paper 20287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaoji Lin, 2010. "Technology Adoption, Vintage Capital and Asset Prices," FMG Discussion Papers dp645, Financial Markets Group.