Report NEP-GEO-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Research Networks and Inventors’ Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe," IREA Working Papers 201001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Selling the ivory tower and regional development: Technology transfer offices as mediators of university-industry linkages," Working Papers in Economics 2010-5, University of Salzburg.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 4694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:4/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coates, Dennis & Gindling, T. H., 2010. "Are Hispanic Immigrant Families Reviving the Economies of America's Small Towns?," IZA Discussion Papers 4682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gábor Békés & Péter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," CeFiG Working Papers 11, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 28 Jan 2010.
- Vito Amendolagine & Gabriel Talmain, 2010. "Industrial structure, trade and regional economics : market segmentation," Working Papers 2010_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jeroen de Jong & Mark Freel, 2010. "Geographical distance of innovation collaborations," Scales Research Reports H201008, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ian Gordon & Tony Travers & Christine M. E. Whitehead, 2009. "Local authorities and the downturn: a review of issues, experience and options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25484, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.