Money and monetary system in China in the 19th-20th century: an overview
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- “Amalgam of currencies”: A Framework to Understand Chinese Monetary History, 1800-1949
by Manuel Bautista in NEP-HIS blog on 2012-10-10 07:49:48
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacks, David S. & Yan, Se & Zhao, Liuyan, 2017.
"Silver points, silver flows, and the measure of Chinese financial integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 377-386.
- David S. Jacks & Se Yan & Liuyan Zhao, 2016. "Silver Points, Silver Flows, and the Measure of Chinese Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 22747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- N95 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-02-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2012-02-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:41940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .