Simulating wages and house prices using the NEG
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fingleton, Bernard, 2009. "Simulating Wages and House Prices Using the NEG," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-33, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bernard Fingleton, 2009. "Simulating Wages and House Prices Using the NEG," SERC Discussion Papers 0021, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2009. "Simulating Wages and House Prices Using the NEG," Working Papers 0913, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "Alternative theories for explaining the spatial wage inequality: a multilevel competition among human capital, NEG and amenities," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 20, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2014.
"Spatial lag models with nested random effects: An instrumental variable procedure with an application to English house prices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 76-86.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2013. "Spatial Lag Models with Nested Random Effects: An Instrumental Variable Procedure with an Application to English House Prices," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 161, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:33209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .