The record of gender policies in Greece 1980-2010: legal form and economic substance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bettio, Francesca & Villa, Paola, 1998. "A Mediterranean Perspective on the Breakdown of the Relationship between Participation and Fertility," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 137-171, March.
- Daphne Nicolitsas, 2006. "Female labour force participation in Greece: developments and determining factors," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 26, pages 7-35, January.
- Evangelia Papapetrou, 2004. "Gender Wage Differentials in Greece," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 23, pages 47-64, July.
- Tinios, Platon, 2010.
"Vacillations around a pension reform trajectory: time for a change?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
27674, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Platon Tinios, 2010. "Vacillations around a Pension Reform Trajectory: time for a change?," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 34, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsGender policies; Greece; labour market reforms; legalistic formalism;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:28437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .