Ownership and Control in the Entrepreneurial Firm: An International History of Private Limited Companies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guinnane, Timothy W. & Harris, Ron & Lamoreaux, Naomi R. & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent, 2007. "Ownership and Control in the Entrepreneurial Firm: An International History of Private Limited Companies," Center Discussion Papers 6879, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viral V. Acharya & Stewart C. Myers & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2011.
"The Internal Governance of Firms,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(3), pages 689-720, June.
- Acharya, Viral V & Myers, Stewart C & Rajan, Raghuram G, 2009. "The Internal Governance of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Stewart C. Myers & Raghuram Rajan, 2009. "The Internal Governance of Firms," NBER Working Papers 15568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordslimited company; partnership; corporation; legal regime; common law; civil law;
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brooke Jones). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.