Report NEP-LAW-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Guinnane & Ron Harris & Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2007. "Ownership and Control in the Entrepreneurial Firm: An International History of Private Limited Companies," Working Papers 959, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ganslandt, Mattias, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 726, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Edlund, Lena & Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2007. "Sex Ratios and Crime: Evidence from China’s One-Child Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 3214, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Engelmann, Dirk & Kübler, Dorothea, 2007. "Do Legal Standards Affect Ethical Concerns of Consumers?," IZA Discussion Papers 3266, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gordon Dahl & Stefano DellaVigna, 2008. "Does Movie Violence Increase Violent Crime?," NBER Working Papers 13718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Kirstein & Annette Kirstein & Hans Gerhard, 2008. "The “Rainmaker’s Dilemma:” Bad Debt Loss Insurance in Settlement and Litigation," FEMM Working Papers 08002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.