China Carbon Pricing Survey 2013
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Energy market reform needed as China heads for national emissions trading
by Frank Jotzo in East Asia Forum on 2014-09-23 17:00:10
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Da & Karplus, Valerie J. & Cassisa, Cyril & Zhang, Xiliang, 2014. "Emissions trading in China: Progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 9-16.
- Alex Y. Lo, 2016. "Challenges to the development of carbon markets in China," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Fei Teng & Frank Jotzo, 2014.
"Reaping the Economic Benefits of Decarbonization for China,"
China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(5), pages 37-54, September.
- Teng, Fei & Jotzo, Frank, 2014. "Reaping the Economic Benefits of Decarbonization for China," Working Papers 249495, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Fei Teng & Frank Jotzo, 2014. "Reaping the Economic Benefits of Decarbonization for China," CCEP Working Papers 1413, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Qian Zhou & Helmut Yabar & Takeshi Mizunoya & Yoshiro Higano, 2017. "Evaluation of Integrated Air Pollution and Climate Change Policies: Case Study in the Thermal Power Sector in Chongqing City, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-1, September.
- He, Xiaoping, 2015. "Regional differences in China's CO2 abatement cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 145-152.
- Wang, Jian & Lv, Kangjuan & Bian, Yiwen & Cheng, Yu, 2017. "Energy efficiency and marginal carbon dioxide emission abatement cost in urban China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 246-255.
- Munnings, Clayton & Morgenstern, Richard & Wang, Zhongmin & Liu, Xu, 2014. "Assessing the Design of Three Pilot Programs for Carbon Trading in China," Discussion Papers dp-14-36, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon pricing; emissions trading; carbon tax; public policy; expert survey; China;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:ccepwp:1305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCEP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.