Invariant Inference and Efficient Computation in the Static Factor Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KiHoon Jimmy Hong & Bin Peng & Xiaohui Zhang, 2015. "Capturing the Impact of Unobserved Sector-Wide Shocks on Stock Returns with Panel Data Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(295), pages 495-508, December.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Pape, Markus, 2014. "Bayesian analysis of dynamic factor models: An ex-post approach towards the rotation problem," Kiel Working Papers 1902, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Christian Schumacher, 2013. "Bayesian estimation of sparse dynamic factor models with order-independent identification," Working Papers 13.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- KiHoon Jimmy Hong & Bin Peng & Xiaohui Zhang, 2014. "Capturing the Impact of Latent Industry-Wide Shocks with Dynamic Panel Model," Research Paper Series 347, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bin Peng & Giovanni Forchini, 2014. "Consistent Estimation of Panel Data Models with a Multifactor Error Structure when the Cross Section Dimension is Large," Working Paper Series 20, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2013-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .