Reforma tributaria y distribución del ingreso en Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Ñopo & Patricio Valenzuela, 2007. "Convirtiéndose en empresario," Research Department Publications 4520, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Patricio Valenzuela & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2007. "Becoming an Entrepreneur," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1951, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Osvaldo Nina & Esteban Nina, 2004. "El Efecto Redistributivo de los Impuestos y del Gasto Social Corriente en Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2004, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Verónica Amarante & Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia Olivieri & Ivone Perazzo, 2011. "Distributive impacts of alternative tax structures. The case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0911, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Osvaldo Nina, 2006. "El Impacto Distributivo de la Política Fiscal en Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 16/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .