Efficient Allocation of Land between Productive Use and Recreational Use
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLand Allocation; Efficient Allocation; Natural Recreational Areas; Public Good; Social Planner Problem; Voluntary Contribution Competitive Equilibrium; Use Value; Existence Value;
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-06-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-06-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-06-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2005-06-14 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edg:anecon:0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Fernandez Grela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.