Report NEP-CUL-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Legros, Patrick & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2005. "How to Win Twice at an Auction: On the Incidence of Commissions in Auction Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canoy, Marcel & van der Ploeg, Frederick & van Ours, Jan C, 2005. "The Economics of Books," CEPR Discussion Papers 4892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beggs, Alan & Graddy, Kathryn, 2005. "Testing for Reference Dependence: An Application to the Art Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 4982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Wood, Danielle, 2005. "What Determines the Future Value of an Icon Wine? New Evidence from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Manuel González-Gómez, 2000. "Efficient Allocation of Land between Productive Use and Recreational Use," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0015, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- John C. Whitehead, 2005. "Contingent Valuation and Random Utility Model Estimates of the Recreational Value of King Mackerel," Working Papers 05-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.