Report NEP-AGR-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2004. "Natural Resources and Economic Growth: From Dependence to Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 4804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Boyce, 2004. "Green and Brown? Globalization and the Environment," Working Papers wp78, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Boyce, 2004. "A Future for Small Farms? Biodiversity and Sustainable Agriculture," Working Papers wp86, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Alessandro Ragazzoni & Maurizio Canavari, 2005. "Analysis Of Results From The Implementation Of Regulation (Eec) 2078/92," Others 0506001, EconWPA.
- Guido M. Bazzani & Maurizio Canavari & Maurizio Grillenzoni & Alessandro Ragazzoni, 2005. "Recent Developments Of The Eu Farmland Markets: National Variables And Comparative Effects Of The Cap Reform In Selected Countries," Others 0506002, EconWPA.
- D. Appels & R. Douglas & G. Dwyer, 2005. "Responsiveness of Demand for Irrigation Water: A Focus on the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," Others 0506006, EconWPA.
- James Miller & Keith Coble, 2005. "Cheap Food Policy: Fact or Rhetoric," Others 0506008, EconWPA.
- Keith Coble & Robert Dismukes & Joseph Glauber, 2005. "Private Crop Insurers and the Reinsurance Fund Allocation Decision," Risk and Insurance 0506003, EconWPA.
- Kathryn Anderson & Diana Weinhold, 2005. "Do Conservation Easements Reduce Land Prices? The Case of South Central Wisconsin," Urban/Regional 0506001, EconWPA.
- Deepak Kumar, 2005. "Private Sector Participation in Indian Agriculture : An Overview," Urban/Regional 0506006, EconWPA.
- D. Peterson & G. Dwyer & D. Appels & J. Fry, 2005. "Modelling Water Trade in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin," Urban/Regional 0506007, EconWPA.
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Manuel González-Gómez, 2000. "Efficient Allocation of Land between Productive Use and Recreational Use," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0015, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- John C. Whitehead, 2005. "Contingent Valuation and Random Utility Model Estimates of the Recreational Value of King Mackerel," Working Papers 05-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.