Estimators for Panel Duration Data with Endogenous Censoring and Endogenous Regressors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2004.
"Semiparametric estimation of a panel data proportional hazards model with fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 155-198, March.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2002. "Semiparametric estimation of a panel data proportional hazards model with fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP21/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2002. "Semiparametric Estimation of a Panel Data Proportional Hazards Model with Fixed Effects," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A5-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Bijwaard Govert E. & Ridder Geert & Woutersen Tiemen, 2013.
"A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semiparametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Bijwaard, Govert & Ridder, Geert, 2009. "A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semi-Parametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder & Tiemen Woutersen, 2012. "A Simple GMM Estimator for the Semiparametric Mixed Proportional Hazard Model," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012035, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2001.
"Duration models: specification, identification and multiple durations,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 55, pages 3381-3460
- Van den Berg, Gerard J., 2000. "Duration Models: Specification, Identification, and Multiple Durations," MPRA Paper 9446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolter, James Lewis, 2016. "Kernel estimation of hazard functions when observations have dependent and common covariates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 1-16.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Woutersen, Tiemen, 2014. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 114-131.
- James Wolter, 2015. "Kernel Estimation Of Hazard Functions When Observations Have Dependent and Common Covariates," Economics Series Working Papers 761, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:wc2000:1581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.