Export Instability, Investment and Economic Growth in Asian Countries: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sinha, D., 1999. "Export Instability, Investment and Economic Growth in Asian Countries: A Time Series Analysis," Papers 799, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiello, Francesco, 2002. "Financial stabilization systems, economic growth of developing countries and EU’s STABEX," MPRA Paper 38099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xian Xin & Jing Liu, 2008. "Geographic Concentration and China's Agricultural Export Instability," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 275-285, February.
- Shrabanti Maity, 2013. "India’s Leather and Manufactures Export in the Scenario of WTO: An Analysis Trend and Structural Shift," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(3 (Fall)), pages 261-281.
- Muhammad Aslam Chaudhary & Amjad Naveed, 2003. "Export Earnings, Capital Instability and Economic Growth in South Asia," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 65-89, Jan-June.
- Dipendra Sinha, 2007.
"Effects of Volatility of Exports in the Philippines and Thailand,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 78-83, September.
- Sinha, Dipendra, 2007. "Effects of Volatility of Exports in the Philippines and Thailand," MPRA Paper 2563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarada, C. & Ravinsankar, T. & Krishnan, M. & Anandanarayanan, C., 2006. "Indian Seafood Exports: Issues of Instability, Commodity Concentration and Geographical Spread," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(2).
- Olajide S. Oladipo, 2017. "Export Instability and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Time Series Analysis," Research Papers RP_322, African Economic Research Consortium.
More about this item
Keywordsexport instability; economic growth; Asia;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:feam04:687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .