Export Instability, Investment and Economic Growth in Asian Countries: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dipendra Sinha, 2004. "Export Instability, Investment and Economic Growth in Asian Countries: A Time Series Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 687, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Terrell, Katherine, 1993. "Public-private wage differentials in Haiti Do public servants earn a rent?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 293-314, December.
- Michael Rosholm & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2001. "The public-private sector wage gap in Zambia in the 1990s: A quantile regression approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 169-182.
- Borjas, George J, 1980. "Wage Determination in the Federal Government: The Role of Constituents and Bureaucrats," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(6), pages 1110-1147, December.
- Hartog, Joop & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1993. "Public and private sector wages in the Netherlands," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1994.
"Wage employment, earnings and returns to schooling for men and women in Turkey,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-320.
- Tansel, A., 1992. "Wage Employment, Earnings and Returns to Schooling for Men and Women in Turkey," Papers 661, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1993.
"Wage setting in private and public sectors in a model with endogenous government behavior,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 149-162, May.
- Holmlund, B., 1991. "Wage Setting in Private and Public Sectors in a Model with Endogenous Government Behavior," Papers 1991i, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Mueller, Richard E., 1998. "Public-private sector wage differentials in Canada: evidence from quantile regressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 229-235, August.
- Dustmann, Christian & van Soest, Arthur, 1998.
"Public and private sector wages of male workers in Germany,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1417-1441, September.
- Dustmann, C. & van Soest, A., 1997. "Public and Private Sector Wages of Male Workers in Germany," Economics Working Papers eco97/13, European University Institute.
- Costas Kanellopoulos, 1997. "Public-private wage differentials in Greece," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1023-1032.
- Morley Gunderson, 1979. "Earnings Differentials between the Public and Private Sectors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 228-242, May.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Assaad, Ragui, 1997. "The Effects of Public Sector Hiring and Compensation Policies on the Egyptian Labor Market," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(1), pages 85-118, January.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Pashardes, Panos, 2002. "Self/paid-employment, public/private sector selection, and wage differentials," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 737-762, December.
- Trost, Robert P & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1984. "Technical Training and Earnings: A Polychotomous Choice Model with Selectivity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 151-156, February.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Falaris, Evangelos M., 2004. "Private and public sector wages in Bulgaria," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 56-72, March.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1988.
"An Analysis of Public- and Private-Sector Wages Allowing for Endogenous Choices of Both Government and Union Status,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(2), pages 229-253, April.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 1986. "An Analysis of Public and Private Sector Wages Allowing for Endogenous Choices of Both Government and Union Status," NBER Working Papers 1920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gérard Lassibille, 1998.
"Wage gaps between the public and private sectors in Spain
[L'écart des salaires entre le secteur public et le secteur privé en Espagne]," Post-Print halshs-01267417, HAL.
- Lindauer, David L. & Sabot, Richard H., 1983. "The public/private wage differential in a poor urban economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 137-152.
- Niskanen, William A, 1975. "Bureaucrats and Politicians," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 617-643, December.
- Lung-Fei Lee, 1982. "Some Approaches to the Correction of Selectivity Bias," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 355-372.
- Aysit Tansel, 1998. "Self Employment Wage Employment Choice and Returns to Education for Urban Men and Women in Turkey," Working Papers 9804, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Feb 1998.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
- van der Gaag, Jacques & Vijverberg, Wim, 1988. "A Switching Regression Model for Wage Determinants in the Public and Private Sectors of a Developing Country," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 244-252, May.
- Jacob Mincer, 1958. "Investment in Human Capital and Personal Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 281-281.
- Idson, Todd L & Feaster, Daniel J, 1990. "A Selectivity Model of Employer-Size Wage Differentials," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 99-122, January.
- Lassibille, Gerard, 1998. "Wage Gaps Between the Public and Private Sectors in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 83-92, February.
- T. Paul Schultz, 1990.
"Testing the Neoclassical Model of Family Labor Supply and Fertility,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 599-634.
- Schultz, T.P., 1990. "Testing The Neoclassical Model Of Family Labor Supply And Fertility," Papers 601, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Adamchik, Vera A. & Bedi, Arjun S., 2000. "Wage differentials between the public and the private sectors: evidence from an economy in transition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 203-224, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiello, Francesco, 2002. "Financial stabilization systems, economic growth of developing countries and EU’s STABEX," MPRA Paper 38099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shrabanti Maity, 2013. "India’s Leather and Manufactures Export in the Scenario of WTO: An Analysis Trend and Structural Shift," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(3 (Fall)), pages 261-281.
- Muhammad Aslam Chaudhary & Amjad Naveed, 2003. "Export Earnings, Capital Instability and Economic Growth in South Asia," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 65-89, Jan-June.
- Dipendra Sinha, 2007.
"Effects of Volatility of Exports in the Philippines and Thailand,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 78-83, September.
- Sinha, Dipendra, 2007. "Effects of Volatility of Exports in the Philippines and Thailand," MPRA Paper 2563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarada, C. & Ravinsankar, T. & Krishnan, M. & Anandanarayanan, C., 2006. "Indian Seafood Exports: Issues of Instability, Commodity Concentration and Geographical Spread," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(2).
- Olajide S. Oladipo, 2017. "Export Instability and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Time Series Analysis," Research Papers RP_322, African Economic Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; ECONOMIC GROWTH ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .