Transparency, Liquidity, and Valuation: International Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akinobu Shuto & Takuya Iwasaki, 2014. "Stable Shareholdings, the Decision Horizon Problem and Earnings Smoothing," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1212-1242, November.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2016.
"Transparency, Tax Pressure, and Access to Finance,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 37-76.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," FMG Discussion Papers dp705, Financial Markets Group.
- Ellul, Andrew & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Panunzi, Fausto, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CSEF Working Papers 310, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Feb 2015.
- Atwood, T.J. & Drake, Michael S. & Myers, Linda A., 2010. "Book-tax conformity, earnings persistence and the association between earnings and future cash flows," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 111-125, May.
- Baele, Lieven & De Bruyckere, Valerie & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2014.
"Do stock markets discipline US Bank Holding Companies: Just monitoring, or also influencing?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 124-145.
- L. Baele & V. De Bruyckere & O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2012. "Do Stock Markets Discipline US Bank Holding Companies: Just Monitoring, or also In?uencing?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/827, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baele, L.T.M. & De Bruyckere, V. & De Jonghe, O.G. & Vander Vennet, R., 2014. "Do stock markets discipline US bank holding companies : Just monitoring, or also influencing?," Other publications TiSEM b8371b2e-a7f1-4ede-9f4b-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Vander Vennet Rudi & De Jonghe Olivier & De Bruyckere Valerie & Baele Lieven, 2011. "Enhancing Bank Transparency: Risk Ineffciency as a Market Disciplining Mechanism," 2011 Meeting Papers 559, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Prommin, Panu & Jumreornvong, Seksak & Jiraporn, Pornsit & Tong, Shenghui, 2016. "Liquidity, ownership concentration, corporate governance, and firm value: Evidence from Thailand," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 73-87.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-02-27 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-BAN-2010-02-27 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-02-27 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:upafin:09-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wcupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.