Transparency, Liquidity, and Valuation: International Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akinobu Shuto & Takuya Iwasaki, 2014. "Stable Shareholdings, the Decision Horizon Problem and Earnings Smoothing," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1212-1242, November.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2016.
"Transparency, Tax Pressure, and Access to Finance,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 37-76.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CSEF Working Papers 310, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Feb 2015.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," FMG Discussion Papers dp705, Financial Markets Group.
- Ellul, Andrew & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Panunzi, Fausto, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baele, Lieven & De Bruyckere, Valerie & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2014.
"Do stock markets discipline US Bank Holding Companies: Just monitoring, or also influencing?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 124-145.
- L. Baele & V. De Bruyckere & O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2012. "Do Stock Markets Discipline US Bank Holding Companies: Just Monitoring, or also In?uencing?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/827, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baele, L.T.M. & De Bruyckere, V. & De Jonghe, O.G. & Vander Vennet, R., 2014. "Do stock markets discipline US bank holding companies : Just monitoring, or also influencing?," Other publications TiSEM b8371b2e-a7f1-4ede-9f4b-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Vander Vennet Rudi & De Jonghe Olivier & De Bruyckere Valerie & Baele Lieven, 2011. "Enhancing Bank Transparency: Risk Ineffciency as a Market Disciplining Mechanism," 2011 Meeting Papers 559, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Atwood, T.J. & Drake, Michael S. & Myers, Linda A., 2010. "Book-tax conformity, earnings persistence and the association between earnings and future cash flows," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 111-125, May.
- Prommin, Panu & Jumreornvong, Seksak & Jiraporn, Pornsit & Tong, Shenghui, 2016. "Liquidity, ownership concentration, corporate governance, and firm value: Evidence from Thailand," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 73-87.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-02-27 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-02-27 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-02-27 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:upafin:09-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wcupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .