Why Do People Give? The Role of Identity in Giving
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silke Boenigk & Marcel Lee Mayr, 2016. "The Happiness of Giving: Evidence from the German Socioeconomic Panel That Happier People Are More Generous," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1825-1846, October.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:173-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:4:p:310-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:81-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:2:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s13162-012-0028-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Linyao, 2010.
[Totalitarianism and Laissez-faire: A meditation on Russian Market]," MPRA Paper 26201, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2010.
- Shih-Ying Wu, 2014. "Does charitable gambling crowd out charitable donations? Using matching to analyze a policy reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(6), pages 975-996, December.
- Llamas, Rosa & Thomsen, Thyra Uth, 2016. "The luxury of igniting change by giving: Transforming yourself while transforming others' lives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 166-176.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:32-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:2027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .